This week, lets make a few fun snacks for our children to enjoy afterschool.
Create something NEW each day this week!
Make it enjoyable and healthy for them.
Encourage your child to make the snacks with you!
Here are few ideas:
1.Cut an apple into wedges,
2.Stick a toothpick in each piece
3. Dip in favorite Peanut Butter
4. Roll in crushed almonds or peanuts
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sushi Rolls
(Try Whole Wheat Bread-make it Healthy)
1. Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of fruit spread on each slice of bread.
3. Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
Follow on Twitter: @ImagineYouth7